Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Some Charts


I haven't posted any charts for some period of time. You can't point to anything but an uptrend, Or babble meaninglessly about range bound. I hold my long term view.


I suggested yesterday that what the market wants is to catch you on the wrong side of it to the tune of 20SPX points.

I posed the idea yesterday that the morning buyers were just people with the thesis that we would rally on weak volume all week... maybe they are right...
or they are bag holders....

What am I saying.... Good question.. I guess we need to see the next upswing.

4 comments:

Tony said...

1-2-3 Exhaustion pattern? What does your right-brain say?

http://starwealth.blogspot.com/2009/11/other-1-2-3.html

Eric said...

it says we keep trying to get wave 5 and they exhaust before they can happen... so wave 5 failures

Tony said...

I haven't done exact wave counts in a while, but I thought yesterday's high was the top of Wave B, now we are in Wave C.

Tony said...

In the first hour, we've already done 1/3 the volume of yesterday.

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc