Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, November 9, 2009

no chart

Sitting here watching the Dollar/Euro... I think it should be stated Dollar-Euro, and not Dollar Euro... more of my obsessive syntax.


So. 1.49 is previous resistance....and when I look at a "POSSIBLE" bear flag, that is the trend line, which would need to be tested for the reversal..

BTW this is hell and gone from the 1.499 level it's currently trading. But

seems like I wouldn't get excited about selling the market until I see that level... and I'd still be very cautious until it trades under 1.48.

I was looking at the 15-20EMA and the 60.... and they are also Hell and gone below us....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc