Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, November 13, 2009

Stops

SO you are looking at this and wondering Where do I put a stop... Well, obviously since you have the Vic 2b, that is where you want the stop... but there are several obvious places for a stop, all my arrows.


but Mostly you want to remmeber that They are at all thses horizontal levels, and remember that "They" get pushed out by the Noise some times... so your stops should be, in a short position, slightly above these levels.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc