Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, November 13, 2009

Joe

This morning Joe was gloating about the big win yesterday for the bulls.


apparently the bears were trying to argue that the walmart earnings were negative and were going to affect the market poorly.

I guess good old joe forgot the market sold off a hundred points yesterday.

Charming how that works.

I'm not sure... Is it me.... I just think that an economy where people are trading down to wallmart isn't a good one...

I'm no Economist like Joe is... Oh... hang on, he was such a shitty broker that he gave it up to make a hundred or a few hundred grand being a talking head.
Like I said I'm not Economist, but I would think a good economy would be one where people are shopping at the Mall, and buying Nice Custom Products, from Specialty retailers.

Oh video game sales down 19 percent Last month...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc