Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Simplicity

I've spent the last 10 years of my life, working on simplicity. There are many times when some exacerbated friend comes to me, and my response is generally;


"How am I involved? and how can I not be?", Ya i'm a lousy friend.

So, one thing I have learned... Especially in engineering... KEEP IT SIMPLE! The worst part is that once you deviate and have a problem, you have to dig through a Kludge of a Model. When Honestly you are much better off to just keep things simple, Reduce noise and just focus on the simple signal.


Just some thoughts.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc