Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, November 13, 2009

More crankyness

... I'm flipping through blogs, and find another person dry humping my trades. Pretending they are his.


You have to realize this is why I don't post them. What is amusing is that I'd bet this person, in his head thinks it's funny. One should reflect that, it's very sad, when what you claim is yours is actually someone else's. And it's why they take it away.
and remember, this is probably why you don't have anything.

I have to express that this is the problem with posting trades, that I'm then obligated to keep posting.

It won't stay this way.


No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc