Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, November 27, 2009

My kid could paint that

There is a documentary about a 4 year old who paints Modern art, marla Olmstead

It starts off with the notion of if a 4 year old can paint modern art, Then morphs into "if dad painted her work".

This sort of reminds me of "Teach the Controversy".

I like to think I have some artistic taste, and am willing to call things the way they are. But I've seen Adults do abstract worse than some of the suspect works.

I suspect that Dad couldn't pull off some of the Better ones.

All of this doesn't go back to the original point that; Most abstract art isn't worth the price of the canvas.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc