Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, November 30, 2009

Religulous

I saw Religulous this weekend... only 17.49 at your local amazon.... I'm playing with another project and I'm toying with monetization.


There was a very funny part, where Maher was talking to a senator, and he goes "What concerns me is that my elected representatives believe in a Talking Snake!"

the Born again Senator defending the bible says "Well, there isn't exactly an IQ test for becoming a U.S. Senator."

pause pause pause.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc