Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

so.... 1.4963

the market is in denial of the moves of the dollar, I'd say it's a good sign. That the market is in solid Denial, and it's very near term bearish.


Oh... and what we want to see is a third test of the 15 and for it to break through, and then we can play with the 60

4 comments:

Tony said...

By "the 60" you mean the 240-ema on the 5-min, right? it's confusing.

it also seems like there is plenty of support well above the 240-ema

Eric said...

Ya... I'm just trying to get to short hand with you, where i can say 60 instead of 60Min Bar 20 EMA.

or at least 60-20.

well that 60, is coming up fast it's at about 1090 now. which is above our Lower low.

Tony said...

I give you credit if it makes it to the 5-min 240-ema. It just seems like a lot of support above it. I did get some SKF near the HOD, so I hope your right. *Hope*, geez....

... my right-brain sucks.

Eric said...

none of it matters... we still need to see the next series of 65minute upbars... regardless of a Lower low, we can still get a follow through Higher high, which would be a High Probability Top.

the question will be will the next swing be a higher high or a lower high....

After the Lower low!

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc