Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, November 12, 2009

I shit you not!

If I sat and gave out the calls, There seriously is someone out there that Parrots Verbatim what I say.


What Kills me! is that this Moron would think that I'll keep doing it.

Please I refer you to the parable "Kill the goose the lays the golden eggs"

I'm working on a Joke about Libritarians... which is a similar tail, You know libritarians, the broke guy who comes over and wants to take home half the Roast you just cooked for dinner.

"Are you sure you want to keep it? I'd be happy to take the leftovers home with me."

then for some mysterious reason, you don't invite them back.... it's some kind of conspiracy, or you are trying to "Take away their rights!"

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc