Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Some sentiment

I'm trying to show some of the more "Neutral" perspective out there. that the Bearishness is not actually there.


here is someone I won't name:

YUCK!

The indices lost 2 ½%+ of their value on Friday.

The S&P has now given up nearly 2 months worth of gains.

This action keeps the Bowtie moving averages rolling over (email me if you need the Bowtie Pattern). This is especially true in the Russell 2000 (RUT-X or IWM). Plot it if you get chance this weekend (or watch yesterday' s chart show) and you'll see what I mean.

Be careful out there. I'm going to study things more this weekend and will likely have more to say on Monday.

From my analysis so far, it looks like we should continue to keep an eye out for possible shorts.

And, as usual, continue to honor stops on existing longs.


The day before there was some optimism from this person.

overall I would say that "They" have yet to sell this thing

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc