Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, October 29, 2009

3 Domes and The House of Jebus!




Maybe it's 3 domes and the Holy Hand Grenade!

Here is the Rick Santelli Non Shooting Star pattern. Looks almost like a Hammer.


I will suggest that you stop the blog music and play this instead!

4 comments:

Tony said...

My only problem with your UUP chart is the downtrend line that is currently at 22.53. is this chart assuming that th trend is intact if UUP stays above that declining trend line? I would hold 22.53 as the support, and maybe draw an uptrend line somewhere that UUP needs to follow.

Eric said...

Make sure you look at the post again, because it's funnier when you realize I added the Monty python clip to the end of it... which makes it funny.

It's normal... or not surprising that you have that "Important support" like 22.5

and for it to break it to the upside and blow out everyones stops Short, then for it to trade below it and blow out everyone's stops long.

it's more about blowing out everyone's stops and pissing them all off.

I'd suggest

Tony said...

Hilarious. I read the blog on my RSS feed and the video didn't come up. BTW, you can turn your music player to the default *off* position so that readers have to turn it on to hear the music.

Eric said...

Then people wouldn't be forced to listen to my music...

When I did the post I struggled with the position of the video an the pictures.

I ended up with an error in the video code, so it wasn't there Until I fixed it this morning... which is why it didn't come up in the RSS

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc