Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

well


Here is my intraday double topApparently we are all Piling into intel this morning. So... seems like they will buy the "Breakout" and all the shorts from yesterday will buy it at the open.

I'm trying to figure out when it feels like it will pay to be brave.... off of the open or 30 min in. or at the 11pm turn around.

the open looks to overshoot any target I can find.

let me also suggest .... that wed is not a good reversal day.. better on friday or monday..

but....

shrug... I guess more trading for me.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc