Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, October 16, 2009

there is the trade

so... as Per yesterday I'm already short. so unless we fall off a cliff, I'm not trading that direction, and I don't have to chase it.


So we have seen the next Swing... assuming it opens like this, and now what we want to do is stalk the next upswing for our shorts.... of course the disadvantage is the upswing will probably end at the close...... LOL!!!! Fun game!

As I suggested this morning though... the expiration trade is that we tend to test the bottom of the range, then bounce into the middle; PINNING.

but there are times where that Thursday close Friday open is the Top. and we could fall off all day.... BUT I am Lucky.... I don't have to trade it....

all I have to worry about are higher lows.... in which case I have to Hedge my short positions.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc