Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Frontruning month end

Everybody is chasing a Month end markup. I'd be nervous of a failure, since "Everyone is on it" and tomorrow is the Last day. Expectations are for it to go through the friday close, Which It may do. But let us also remember that, most the 401K money is moving into bonds and not stocks. Though with Dow 10K, a few people may have switched their allocations around.


I just wrote this as a comment... "Seems like everybody is looking for a Greater fool, Tomoorow"

If you are managing big money "The book" says Price-October-31 or Price Nov-1, But I think most say 31st.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc