Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Why oh Why!!!

As I sit here, I wonder... Why is it that I dislike Melissa Lee so much.... is it just the Tone of her voice?


Is it a racial thing.... Maybe she is Korean and not Chinese... She looks Chinese, I'm not a big hater of the Chinese... Korean's are a different matter... It's all that time watching M*A*S*H*

I mean... Hell I even like Melissa Francis!.... and I'd totally Spank MCC

See.... I must be feeling better!

2 comments:

Tony said...

Spank MCC? You are naughty! I have a fantasy of MCC and Melissa Francis doing an interpretive dance while Karen Finerman reads The Fountainhead aloud.

I'll go on record (again) to say that Melissa Lee is banging Guy Adami in Letterman's backstage NBC love lair.

Eric said...

This was very fucking funny!!!

I seriously laughed for 2 minutes. I did think you said "The FT", but Your version may be better.

Of course, I am feeling better and 2 very stupid movies had me in full Belly Laugh yesterday.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1092633/

The only problem with this movie is they didn't quite hit "Airplane" absurdity.

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc