Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, October 23, 2009

Compensation debate

just a quick rant.


I've mentioned this before so, same rant different day.

Most companies operate on "The Dilbert Principle", which to sum up; is the inverse peter principle. I kid you not, I've been in a hundred board rooms and a hundred Meetings with a Thousand "suits", I have yet to meet one in person who is worth a shit!. Ethically or Intellectually.

Jamie Worth every dime.
Loyd is worth every dime.
Mack worth some dimes.

But the argument that the top management in these shitholes like GE, AIG, C, and BAC. Even if you did't run it into the ground. How if you take on an ... Ethical responsibility, and assume that you will be rewarded in the future.

If I ran a company into the ground, I'd want to tough it out for 5 or 10 years. Out of pride. To get it back on it's feet. As a small business owner, anytime a project goes bad I've always been personally responsible for not making things right.

Seems like that is the difference between Wallstreet business and Mainstreet business.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc