Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, October 12, 2009

I was just looking at the dollar

and gold, and the spx. and this is about the correlation.


I'm looking at it, and we may have a downswing in the dollar after 3 or 4 days of dollar strength...

Oh? you didn't know that?

that is what I'm getting at, the dollar strengthens and those who have the "Market up on dollar Weakness Thesis"... well things go sideways and now down on dollar strength.

this reminds me of oil in the froth...

Still the question is when will it end.

because it looks to me like we now have a bit of a downtrend in the dollar... and again we will hear "Weak Dollar gold, spx, oil up...."

we shall see!!!... but like oil, it could go on for months.


No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc