Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

QE slope of hope

On monday they posted something about "Close on low" bounce within 3 days.


today they post Close lower 3 days in a row bla bla bla "higher in the next 10 days"

Let me say the 50 is coming up. and we should get a bounce...

This just reminds me of the study "Close down yesterday, Close up the next day.", I've never run it, but I'd say there is a 40% chance.

and sure 3 days down one day up... is hard to trade.


No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc