Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, October 19, 2009

TLT

Tony asked about the TLT... I said ... If I knew what the fuck was going on with treasuries I'd know what was going on with gold and the market too...


this is my old chart.... with a 105 ish ISH ISH target, I don't see any reason that it wouldn't still be a valid target.... ISH

1 comment:

Tony said...

Yup. I think it's a better hedge vs the materials than UUP. (T.Lo must think so too since that's in her portfolio.)

Now the meme will be "the Fed might raise rates", but that's eons from now, but it may give good entries into TLT. Do the Holy Grail thing here on a daily, ie, buy the dips.

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc