Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Some stuff

maybe part of the sign is that.... I'm cautious, probably more cautious than I've ever been....


WTF is that all about???

So... Guy Adami called an end to his "Debby Downer" impersonation yesterday. It looks like Doug Kass just Capitulated "I'm joining the Herd"

hard not to be a Contrarian....

I guess we will see.... Just to stick with the Chart Astrology, One more move up.

maybe we will be up big and reject it....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc