Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, November 24, 2008

That's funny

I haven't blogged anything this morning.

Big cap financials are preforming this morning... Or shall I say formerly big cap financials.

Best sign this morning was that it took 5 hours for me to hear the "B" word..... As well no talking head has yet to come out calling it. Let me add that several times they have pulled out a talking head to try and "Time" When to sell the rally...

I'm not a "Bottom" caller, and try not to use the word. Since my trading models, have to to with Dates and events, and Momentum. It's unnecessary.

2 comments:

Tony said...

Did the US govt just bail out Prince Alwaleed from Saudi Arabia?

Eric said...

Don't you think it would help Alwaleed's credibility if he knew that in the U.S. We use the last name as the Surname, and not the First... Of course all of this probably has to do with Indian names being a "Trade" name, and not a Family name.

but still Commonly "Mr. Pandit", Not Mr. Vikram. Pandit, is "learned Man" or Brahman Scholar.

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc