Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, November 17, 2008

BBC Homebuilders

I saw a documentary over the weekend about the credit crunch...

I love the homebuilders (sarcasm) they were like "Well we need the government to step in and provide a way for us to turn the homes into rentals... Cause if we lose all the jobs"... bla bla bla... isn't it apparent that too many homes have been built... and there needs to be less of them...

NEWS FLASH mark cuban charged with insider trading, that asshole.... he has always played it fast and loose. no details yet something about mama.com

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc