Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Alright Now I have a complaint

It's official,I think paulson has no plan, and is just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. It's desperation, and to be honest, lack of a plan, and lack of any form of Competence.

Instead of letting market forces go to work, and I'm not talking about letting companies go bankrupt, What I'm talking about is allowing the Dynamics of Markets to close the holes in the dam.

He apparently wants the Federal government to move in and replace private investors in all markets.

If investors don't want to invest in ABS, or MBS or any of the former securitized markets... It's time for those markets to evolve. There is demand for those markets... but you can't just prop up a market, and be a Bidder for new issues because you can't find one. It's one thing to do it for Old assets, but to do it for new ones, is Asshatery, if that is what I'm hearing.

I'm still trying to figure out his plan......

but I think so is he...

1 comment:

Tony said...

EXACTLY
http://kalamazoopost.blogspot.com/2008/11/get-off-television.html

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc