Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

If only things were different, I would win

... I've heard hours of debate by the republicans, "if only the financial crisis hadn't happened, McSame would have won."

Somebody said yesterday "putting republicans in charge of Government, is like letting a Vegetarian choose the Steak you are going to eat." When somebody doesn't believe in something, why would you put them in charge of it.

Some Yahoo is on Squawk saying "if only Wachovia had the Tarp, it would have been ok." Same thing was said about Lehman.

even with bailout money these banks weren't going to loan.

and if only I had won the lotto when I was 18....... bla bla bla...

do people think they are fooling everyone, or are they just stupid.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc