Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Sunday, November 9, 2008

andrew Lo

there is a podcast

And the video Courtesy Chuck Boyce H/T, Thanks.

Homo economicus: MIT's Andrew Lo on reason, emotion, and behavioral economics.

(Genius' brother BTW, but I'm sure the inferior of the two(I'm just sucking up here, and the notion of some kind of Brother Sister Competitiveness, feeds my need to pretend to know everything)) ,

I haven't listened to it, I'm actually downloading the video from my secret video source.

If there is one thing that kills me about US Media, it's that Canada and the U.K. have some great Documentaries, and Just Generic sources for in depth Information.

We just kind of have Charlie Rose, Occasional Bill Moyers, Frontline, and Nova.

Just a side note, if you haven't ever seen the "bil moyers on faith and Reason" series, you are completely missing out.
You can watch them on your computer here.

If you are tony you should start with Colin McGinn. Pema chodron is superb, the rest are great. Of course I'm fascinated with everyones relationship to "Their Unicorns"

2 comments:

Chuck Boyce said...

why, could it be here:

http://feeds.tvo.org/~r/tvo/TxZN/~5/442330101/TAWSP_Int_20081103_779361_0_320x240_304k.mp4

:-)

Eric said...

I'm still trying to figure out where I missed it.

but thanks.

Couldn't help but do a quick cyber stalk.. SQL?

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc