Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Euro Fast Money Jim rogers

Jim Rogers today on Power lunch.... That should drive the Euro dollar down another 1%.. The euro is getting Creamed today.

Like I talked about, and as a great example of Teresa's model. All this HyperInflation talk is a perfect example of how a top is formed, as all the schmoes jump into the Pool, and it's time to get out.

Now! I still want the spy to get into the resistance in the 90 range(900 on the spx) to see a heavy contraction. That could take till Monday for that correction.

BUT this feels like this could be a near term toppy move.

1 comment:

Tony said...

DRR = Jim Rogers

I'm done for the day.

Winners
Long NU (T.Lo's list)
Long CNX (Barry's list)
Long GDP (Barry's list)
Long UYG (I couldn't pick a single bank.)

Loser
Short BRCM (My pick...stopped out.)

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc