Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mark Hains

Some solid Indignation today about how the responsible get shafted. I always roll my eyes at this, First of all... Yes the responsible always get shafted, Just think about the elderly who get screwed with inflation just so that the market can go up from year to year...

the millions who listen to "bubbleVison/CNBC" and get screwed chasing performance every year... Want some Righteous Indignation.... Here is some... MARK YOU WOULDN'T EVEN HAVE A JOB if it wasn't for People getting screwed getting poor investment advise and getting shafted.

Want more Righteous indignation, how about the millions of people out there who have real jobs and produce for the country, Try and put money away in the market for retirement, only to run into an Uber bear.

Which gets me to my broader point......

I keep seeing this bullshit around the net, about how somebody is gaming the mortgage system, by not paying to renegotiate.

I hate to call them fucking liars... but I'd suspect they are, First off you apparently purchased a bubble... Tough shit. Second if you are falling behind, my guess is that it's not that you are gaming the system, it's probably that you got a mortgage you couldn't afford... See, somebody who would try and "Game the system" would also be the kind of person who would, would get Caught in an option arm that reset, as you moved from one smaller home into a larger one that you couldn't afford.... So... Truth is, your a deadbeat and need to be De-Leveredged.

Further, if you can afford your mortgage the bank is going to look at your income, and call bullshit...

My point is "people who say they are going to game the system"... are full of shit.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc