Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Carter

I keep Mocking Carter Worth. Something happened to him after March. He had a great hit rate from November through march and has been shooting blanks ever since. of course you can't count on him to be eternally wrong.

So, his prediction was a Muddle in the 8-9k range.

A good sign was that he finally admitted being wrong with his last call. So maybe he realized hubris had gotten the best of him.

If you want probabilities, I say 60% he is correct here, I give him the benefit of the doubt.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc