Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Power lunch

I'm starting to become "Won Over" by the format of Power Lunch on CNBC. Please Parse what I'm saying, the format is good.

What I would really like is if they had 4 or five Brilliant Traders or economists, Chewing over the fat of the market, for an hour or two.

Of course the "Rock and Roll" Theme and music.... Well it is just the Cheesy Silliness that is Apropos to the program. I'd complain, but it is just too beautiful.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc