Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Morning

I'm prepped for the standard Monday Tuesday reversal.

I'm going to keep my eyes open.

I spent 30 minutes trying to sort out the trade setup over at InvivoAnalytics. Maybe it's fatigue but besides saying "It's a continuation pattern" of the broader trend, it's all I have. There are some weird inconsistencies with my read on the pattern and what is going on.

I keep expecting the market to surprise us all somehow.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc