Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

the old Portfolio challenge

I find it stupid that I'm sitting here trading and I have to... figure out where tings are going to close, and where it will be in Tomorrow's close, and try and figure out when to make different moves.

all of this While trading.

fortunately this time the site is faster, It took 30 minutes to make changes in the last hour of trading, last time, this time I managed to trade 2 portfolios in 8 minutes.

what I need to do is trade currencies, that is where you get mean trading chart patterns and you can do it after the market closes.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc