Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Accountability/ Sentiment

If you listen to Carl Icahn, you hear the meme about how there is no accountability in corporate America.

There was debate a day ago about "IF" wallmart was responsible for the death of the temp employee crushed in the Black Friday debacle. I find it unbelievable that there is even a debate.

Not that I've been to wallmart, but My impression is that they are open 24/7. (I could be easily wrong here). In broad strokes, seems like when you create that "Rush",Instead of say, Letting people enter 1 by one... Seems like you are responsible. But in our age of Laissez-faire, and lack of accountability. Anything can happen.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc