Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ok... Some reality check

BTW I just can't believe how many companies have to roll over so much short term debt.

Peter Schiff was on Fast money.... If that isn't a contrary indicator...

Yamada said... "SPX 400-600"

Can I be Technician of the year if I say "SPX 750-500". She also said a low below the 2002 low.... I hate to wake her up out of the Bong Pipe Haze, but....Has she checked a chart.... been there done that, Princess.

Teresa pointed out the Large percentage falls people keep talking about not realizing it. Hence the 50% hair cut from here she is calling for.

And Schiff who wasn't talking about Hyper inflation 6 months ago, is now smoking the crack of his own ass... and is now talking the whole 'Enchilada' as much of his Armageddon as he could.... and Pimping a new Book, If Schiff couldn't speak Hyperbole, would he have anything to say?..... and during this will he actually suggest that "The Sun Will Explode!"... My money is on Yes.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc