Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, November 7, 2008

some chart stuff

There continues to be significant damage to the market and to reading it... IMO. One bad sign to day is that we need to see some leadership in banks, with WFC having the Capital raise, it throws it off as a metric, but the other signs that go with it are only half there.

Tony was talking about a Bear Flag, one of my concerns with this downtrend is the Lack of Bear Flags within it. I would have liked to have seen a downtrend followed by a Bear flag, followed by another correction. Which could be what is setting up.... that is what has me spooked.

Sorry about the bad print here/ but I don't buy the descending triangle marked with that white line.... But what I don't buy is that as a development.... What I'd suggest is that we were struggling with that Green downtrend... The trend analysis that is my number one Tool, Throws out 2 trend lines that you have to struggle with for a Good reversal, and we broke the first one after the double bottom, and now we are struggling with the second one.(Green Line)

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc