Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, November 17, 2008

The Great Triple Bottom

I mock..... but there still is a chance of that .... "Bouncing ball trade". I know I don't believe in sideways trading. The market action feels like both Up and Down. I would think that would suggest sideways trading.

Some Dumb ass is saying that C needs to make an acquisition, I'd say the bias would be against it. Congress doesn't want the Tarp Bank Welfare money to go for that, and it seems like to make the biggest unwieldiest bank even larger is a huge mistake. It also seems to me that the FDIC is trying to keep the consolidation smaller and spread out, giving the failed small banks to the medium ones.

Still My official call based on my model is that we have an upward bias through next monday. I guess there is a chance we will go down till then and that will be the inflection point.

Umn.... sounds like I could be wrong...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc