Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, November 14, 2008

Morning

I had a nice wakeup this morning with Joe, barking about how he loved the smell of Napalm in the morning.... or maybe it was how wet he was for Bush's speech. And As he and Kudlow try and give him responsibility for the rally.... I hate to point out that this pullback (above white arrow) is when he was giving his great speech.

I'll also pose that Joe has finally caught that "FreeMarkets for Everyone But me" bug that seems to be going around. Either you let the efficient freemarket system Implode under it's own weight... or you admit there are some bugs in a "pure Free Market" System.

Let me also reiterate my thesis that one of the biggest problems is when you put a "Business man" "Free-Market guy" in charge of Government. They don't realize that government has a place in business.... Like educating Workers, providing Roads, Security, fairness through Regulation, and maybe even Stopping Market Consolidation/monopolies, which are the natural result of "Pure Free Markets"..... We'd all work for Wall-mart... Or JPMorgan, or Microsoft....

Let me also throw out another Thesis I have... That last time we had Truly "Free-Markets" was this little remembered time between the Romans and the Renaissance.... Little known time called "The Dark Ages".... back when nobody could read or Write, and people just Killed at random..... Ahhhhh the pure free market.Ahhhh The Bush Economic Prosperity...... You have to assume that some of this can be attributed to him and his Republican Majority..... What a Legacy.... Go Free Market Deregulation..... He Swears it will get this economy going some time...... Year 3000 I bet things would have turned around by then..

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc