Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, November 24, 2008

Certifiable Rally

-Melissa Lee says.....

I just heard the Wrongest Trader in the world Joe TerraNova talk about how the market is a Pool... and we have seen them clean the pool.... but we want the pool tested...

This reminded me of this morning when somebody was talking about "Cutting the blood off to the Cancer" .... For about 2 minutes I tried to figure out how that analogy applied to the market, and how the Market analogies are getting out of control. Then I realized they were talking about a Cancer drug.

I think Dylan gave the analogy to TerraNova... I think When Dylan needs a Shill to talk His book. TerraNova gets the call.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc