Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Personal stuff

I went out running, I finally have a good pace, not that it's a "Good" pace, but that it's a pace and I can maintain it for a few miles.

IT IS SO FUCKING COLD OUT THERE, I was saying I should run later in the day, and yet.

Speaking of which, after talking currency and looking at it this morning I decided to short some Swiss franc as a proxy for the over done move in gold. Short term....

I also shorted the euro as a play,

these are just trial moves.

1 comment:

Tony said...

FYI:http://www.tradewithramki.com/2008/11/euro-rally-is-still-a-bear-market-correction/

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc