Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Meredith witney

I just saw her, You know she only does Large cap financials right?..

So she was talking about WFC at 20.... and where was it 2 quarters ago? 20...
Sounds like Pinning to me.

This gives me a chance to Opine Macro. So I'm still bearish on the large cap, I'm not saying sell them. Too many People want them, and still They need to get Bearish... still I'd like to see 50% layoffs, and even Selling and Closing the doors on parts of the business. With the Internet, and Information Tech, Decentralization of much of "Wall Street". We need to see Gang fighting in NYC before I'll be bullish on them.

Still there is a sense of "This isn't Us" to the De-Leveraging.... I'd like to see some Hopelessness on "The Street" before One could get Bullish on them.

But The regionals, who didn't participate in "The Uber Securitization Leverage process." Those will be the Winners, as we turn to the community bankers to loan us money from now on.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc