Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Confirming my Transports Theory

Oil down a buck... that breaks the "Harold and the purple crayon" or whatever Technical charts.

I guess I have a new class of technicians. 4 dimensional traders. 2 dimensional traders. and the "Harold and the purple crayon" technicians... do they drool too....
I like mackey.....

In my sector rotation look Last night. I was looking at the rebound stregnth of transports... and commented on the bubleicious ness of it. figured I'd look at them to see if they were in "Buy the dip" mode.(I like to call that a wave 4 pull back.) Looks like we broke the trend, and that CSX is in that nice wave 4 mode(buy the dip)... is starting to move up. Certainly has another new high in it soon which is a 20% run. umn... with oil breaking(I hope)... and a new high.... then this will make a jucy.... pullback.. with a target of the 40's

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc