Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Market hangover

In my less fatigued moments........ I think the highest probability is that we go higher.
Mean Reversion... It's higher. There are always possibilities... but If the last slide didn't scare people out.. this silly stuff won't do it. The market needs more longs to put mother market's fear into.

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/POPMAG/RM12221~Hangover-Shelter-Posters.jpg

I'm going to get some personal time in.....

1 comment:

tradewell said...

I don't have much to say as I stopped trying to predict the general movement of the market. Just concentrating on separate stocks.

Commercial RE looked toppy so on Thursday I bought some SRS.

Have a good weekend!

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc