Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, July 25, 2008

Charts

So...... I can't let you in on what I see... Cause it is just a perfect setup to go both ways..

I can see both charts setup perfectly.

But the market is frustrated and confused.... (could be me)

It's not going to care about lower oil, it's not going to care about anything... It wants to go down... and... there is too much short interest....

I would have suggested that we need bear capitulation. to get some downside...

Art Cashin is looking for a Tuesday washout... just like every Tuesday washout he has predicted that has never happened... Except several weeks later.

If you want to hear my thesis.... Gold(inflation) is Bullish to the market, Dollar(economics) is bullish for the market, Oil is Bullish for the market(Cheep energy), There are bailouts for everything right now.

No clear leadership in the market. Today tech worked, and coal healthcare. Yesterday it was noncyclcals. This market is a knotted ball of twine, that can't get out of it's own way.

And with all this... can we get a rally going? Quite Possibly

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc