Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm going to set up some orders

In case we "Capitulate tomorrow"... I read how gartman said that a week ago last tuesday, was the most watched capitulation he had seen..... I don't know.. it snuck by quite a few people...Including me.. till Wed...

but Shhhhhh tomorrow is the big secret.....

Or...Pstttttttttt... Maybe the employment numbers will be bad.... Shhhh don't tell anyonehttp://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/secret_r.jpg

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc