Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Good stuff

Market has gone ape shit, Everyone is confused. angry, afraid... Bearish, bullish.

"Bust out the Tinfoil hats..... we are going to crash!!!!."

Again I said the best and most bullish thing for the market would be a Good retest of 10K, and a nice Capitulation....(but I can't be that optimistic.)

I can't remember when we have had this much emotion in the market.

I think it's awesome....

Fun week coming to us, and I'm going to miss it.

YOU ALL REALIZE THAT A WEEK AGO, WE WERE CONVINCED, THAT EVERY BANK WAS GOING TO FAIL AND THAT FANNY AND FREDDY WERE GOING TO FOLD.

This was the most irrational thing I've ever heard....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc