Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

XLE Valuations look great.

We were starting to get some fear on this.... and we started with "valuations look good" for the past week... This looks like it's going to go sideways or a Bear flag for a few days while earnings come out.... Look for misses being punnished in Oil stocks as they report... hard to miss but...
Maybe they will dome top as they report....
But Sideways I believe before the next scary leg down....
Or I'm wrong

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc