Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Crox is intersting at 2

Damn... can you see how tired everyone is..... You could see it at the close.....

after that month and a half decline. You could see the fatigue come back to everyone's face.
I'm tired Too..... how much would we give for a nice slow market..... Like .5% per day.

So..... I don't like the look of that wave.... it says to me .... there is more down side...

Just a little...... It could be the fatigue talking....

I want to throw my houseguests out.....

It's great... I can get sleep from 2am-4am.... then again things get quite after 10pm.... Perfect for a trader right?

Well I need a walk or a nap... one of the two

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc