Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, July 25, 2008

market full of hate

If I say "it's different this time".... and it's time for a 1987 event.... and Armageddon is here..... and buy gold now.... and and..... here is the falling "butter knife"

will it hasten the process?

but drip drip drip....

MAYBE Tuesday after next........ but don't get your hopes up.

You know it won't work.... It's good news, seems like the market is like getting beaten with a Whiffle Bat.

How long can we take it?

Oh... and health care was working today.... Jump right in.... *rolls eyes*

Thank god I'm taking a couple weeks off.. or working for a few weeks...

I just went through sentiment.....

Guess what... Neither bullish nor bearish.....
Just 6 "art cashin"...
Not a single bearish search.....
not a single bullish search.....

(this start to smell like impending capitulation?)

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc