Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, July 31, 2008

long week

2 days left in the week,....

Overall, I think my current bets are out of control.... and I have little time to deal with it all..

Let's just hope oil comes back and breaks that 120 level.

assuming we don't want economic Armageddon.

Funny thing in my local paper.....

"Surprise You Home is worth 30K less, so your taxes on it go down.
Surprise, the land your home is on, is worth more by 40K, so your taxes go up."

1 comment:

new comer said...

I have the feeling that market wanna rally, see today price action - future are down by -120 but the makret still manage a smaller drop (now is -38).

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc