Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I have returned

Temperaraly....

I'll talk about why i'm away from work later.... You know me.... I share every pathetic thought, and whine..

OIL!!! Standard breaking of a significant resistance, like the "Cyclical trend line in oil" in the 120 range......

well You have to test it, bounce on a weekly time frame, then come back and test it again... then retest and break it on a daily time frame... It may take the eia report next week.... but Oil seems doomed.... I heard the nonsense today about oil..... Well it's summer and it's easy to give up the car... but come fall.... Well then....

Realize it's probably more Optional trips that are disappearing, and more "I'm going to the Grocery store Once this week" not 5 times. "We are giving up having 2 cars." Just have the One, and make due.....

remember all the carpooling in the 70's and 80's.......

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc